Protek's Portable Oscillating Ground Monitors have an effective sweeping water stream, designed for attack, cooling, protection and haz-mat situations. They are driven by a water-driven turbine that sweeps the outlet back and forth in a smooth powerful motion while unmanned. Free FREIGHT! Call us today!
- Effective sweeping water stream, designed for attack, cooling, protection and haz-mat situations
- Single swivel inlet model
- The water-driven turbine induces the nozzle to oscillate at adjustable 12.5˚, 15˚ , 20˚ or 25˚either side of the center
- The On/Off knob can be activated to stop oscillation at any point
- The oscillating mechanism can be disengaged to enable manual horizontal rotation
- Elevation is adjustable between 20˚ and 60˚ unmanned
- Carbide tipped spikes at the base is resistant to long-term wear and provide excellent ground stability
- Large handle for excellent portability
- Inbuilt pressure gauge and ball shutoff for efficient flow control
- Low profile for excellent ground stability and anchors safety strap for quick tie down
- Powder coating provides additional resistance to corrosion and wear
- Model: 4625-1
- Flow Rate: 500 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar),
- Inlet: 2-1/2" (65 mm)
- Outlet: 2-1/2" (65 mm)
- Control: Manual
- Vertical Travel: 40° from 20° to 60° above unmanned
- Rotational Swivel: 12.5°, 15 °,20°, 25° either side
- Material: Alloy
- Finish: Red Powder Coating
- Weight: 28 lbs (13 kg)
Shipping & Processing
Orders usually ship within 24 hours of order with UPS Ground unless expedited shipping is requested. Call us for expedited shipping quotes and availability at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW. Tracking numbers are sent to the email provided by the buyer at time of purchase.
In Stock Item Orders
Items placed with "In Stock" availability usually ship within 24 hours of order being placed. Our hours of operations are 8:00am - 5:00pm (EST), Monday-Friday. If you have an urgent timeline for delivery, please call us to verify we can meet your deadline at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW.
In Stock Item Returns
Please verify product(s) before you order, contact one of our nozzle experts if you would have any questions about our product(s).
You can return or exchange your items within 30 days of receipt with our "No Hassle" promise. Please call us at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW to receive a Return Good Authorization (RGA) before returning. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost for returns unless it is a warranty issue. Buyer is responsible for packing the return items and scheduling a pick-up with the carrier or dropping it off at the nearest carrier location. The items shall be sent to ATTN: RGA #, Fire Hose Nozzles Direct, 2730 Akron Rd, Wooster, OH 44691.
Special Order Items
Special Order items are typically non standard items that need to be custom made. Most of our products are NH or NPSH threaded, other threads are generally considered "Special Orders". Estimated shipping times for special order items generally take 4-8 weeks from time of order. Shipping times for special order items may be delayed beyond our control. If you are on a urgent timeline, please call to verify delivery times.
Special Order Return Policy
IMPORTANT: Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please be 100% sure before you order. Contact one of our nozzle experts at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW when in doubt. After a special order item is purchased, it will be under the guaranteed factory limited warranty, beginning from the date of receipt.