Protek's Constant Gallonage Nozzles effectively deliver a constant gallonage from straight stream to full fog. The nozzle combines quality stream performance at various pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice. Free FREIGHT and 10 year warranty! Call us today!
- Constant single-flow nozzle delivered with a calibrated flow disc installed
- Superb wide fog pattern for optimum fire fighter protection
- Custom flow and pressure combinations are available with flow rate etched on the baffle on request
- Flow pattern detents facilitate positive positioning and smooth action
- Laser-etched anodized label for excellent durability and visibility
- Flush without changing pattern or shutting down
- Ergonomic design pistol grip available in various colours
- Heavy-duty chrome plated metal shutoff ball for smooth action and long life
- Stainless filter mesh prevents blockage caused by debris
- Minimal maintenance reflected in robust design, precision machining and quality materials
- Uses Foam Aeration Tube: 1214
- NFPA 1964 compliant
DATA SHEET download
- Model: 1374
- Flow Rate: 150, 175, 200 or 250 GPM (550, 660, 750 or 950 LPM)
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar)
- Inlet: 2-1/2" (65 mm)
- Teeth: Spinning
- Material: Alloy
- Length: 11" (279 mm)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping & Processing
Orders usually ship within 24 hours of order with UPS Ground unless expedited shipping is requested. Call us for expedited shipping quotes and availability at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW. Tracking numbers are sent to the email provided by the buyer at time of purchase.
In Stock Item Orders
Items placed with "In Stock" availability usually ship within 24 hours of order being placed. Our hours of operations are 8:00am - 5:00pm (EST), Monday-Friday. If you have an urgent timeline for delivery, please call us to verify we can meet your deadline at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW.
In Stock Item Returns
Please verify product(s) before you order, contact one of our nozzle experts if you would have any questions about our product(s).
You can return or exchange your items within 30 days of receipt with our "No Hassle" promise. Please call us at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW to receive a Return Good Authorization (RGA) before returning. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost for returns unless it is a warranty issue. Buyer is responsible for packing the return items and scheduling a pick-up with the carrier or dropping it off at the nearest carrier location. The items shall be sent to ATTN: RGA #, Fire Hose Nozzles Direct, 2730 Akron Rd, Wooster, OH 44691.
Special Order Items
Special Order items are typically non standard items that need to be custom made. Most of our products are NH or NPSH threaded, other threads are generally considered "Special Orders". Estimated shipping times for special order items generally take 4-8 weeks from time of order. Shipping times for special order items may be delayed beyond our control. If you are on a urgent timeline, please call to verify delivery times.
Special Order Return Policy
IMPORTANT: Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please be 100% sure before you order. Contact one of our nozzle experts at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW when in doubt. After a special order item is purchased, it will be under the guaranteed factory limited warranty, beginning from the date of receipt.