Protek's Portable Ground Monitors are highly maneuverable, operating like handline nozzles while delivering much more water. These monitors are compact and lightweight with a low profile design for stable operation. Free FREIGHT! Call us today!
- Simple to set up for quick attack operations, and can be left unmanned to conserve manpower
- Flow rate of up to 500 GPM (1900 LPM)
- Horizontal rotation is adjustable 20˚ each side of centre
- Elevation is adjustable from 30˚ to 60˚ unmanned , and down to 20˚ when manned
- Durable lightweight hardcoat anodized aluminium alloy construction
- Single-inlet model
- Ball shutoff with locking handle
- Carbide-tipped spikes at the base is resistant to long-term wear and provide excellent ground stability
- Large handle for excellent portability
- Model: 4600-1
- Flow Rate: 500 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar),
- Inlet: 2-1/2" (65 mm)
- Outlet: 2-1/2" (65 mm)
- Control: Manual
- Vertical Travel: 30°-60° (unmanned), Down to 20° (manned)
- Rotational Swivel: 20° Either Side
- Material: Alloy
- Finish: Red Powder Coating
- Weight: 14 lbs (7 kg)
Shipping & Processing
Orders usually ship within 24 hours of order with UPS Ground unless expedited shipping is requested. Call us for expedited shipping quotes and availability at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW. Tracking numbers are sent to the email provided by the buyer at time of purchase.
In Stock Item Orders
Items placed with "In Stock" availability usually ship within 24 hours of order being placed. Our hours of operations are 8:00am - 5:00pm (EST), Monday-Friday. If you have an urgent timeline for delivery, please call us to verify we can meet your deadline at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW.
In Stock Item Returns
Please verify product(s) before you order, contact one of our nozzle experts if you would have any questions about our product(s).
You can return or exchange your items within 30 days of receipt with our "No Hassle" promise. Please call us at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW to receive a Return Good Authorization (RGA) before returning. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost for returns unless it is a warranty issue. Buyer is responsible for packing the return items and scheduling a pick-up with the carrier or dropping it off at the nearest carrier location. The items shall be sent to ATTN: RGA #, Fire Hose Nozzles Direct, 2730 Akron Rd, Wooster, OH 44691.
Special Order Items
Special Order items are typically non standard items that need to be custom made. Most of our products are NH or NPSH threaded, other threads are generally considered "Special Orders". Estimated shipping times for special order items generally take 4-8 weeks from time of order. Shipping times for special order items may be delayed beyond our control. If you are on a urgent timeline, please call to verify delivery times.
Special Order Return Policy
IMPORTANT: Special order items cannot be cancelled or returned. Please be 100% sure before you order. Contact one of our nozzle experts at 1 (833) GPM-FLOW when in doubt. After a special order item is purchased, it will be under the guaranteed factory limited warranty, beginning from the date of receipt.